Thursday, December 20, 2012

The end is near!

This will probably be my final post on CycleDog since the world is scheduled to end tomorrow.  To the handful of people who read this, my humblest thanks.  I'm planning to take some photos of the apocalypse, and as usual, I'll post them here.  Or not.

Actually, the world probably will survive long enough for me to return to work next week.  I have to put in one full shift on Christmas Eve, then I'm on vacation until January 2.  This morning, I have two doctors appointment, and after that I have to clear medical at work.  It's going to be a busy day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve A said...

Looking at the gloomy side, now you will have to concern yourself with completing your recovery. OTOH, it means your treatment was not irrelevant. Happy Christmas (well, unless the Mayans were only off by less than a week)!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home