Monday, August 22, 2011

Criterium Photos

This is the start of the kid's race yesterday. They did one lap of the circuit, and I've seldom seen a more determined bunch of racers.



Tom Selleck's mustache competes for the local Sound Pony team. These guys were relentless in chasing down a lone flyer off the front of the group. They let him cook out there for about half the race before reeling him back.



This is the eventual winner of the Cat 3 race. He was with another rider off the front when, with a little over a lap to go, the other guy punctured. I talked with him after the race. He said he was really looking forward to the sprint.

I took over 400 photos yesterday, but narrowed it down to about 20. They're over on Flickr. If anyone has a specific person of interest, please feel free to contact me about more photos.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hey the pictures look great! I was wondering if you could post the photos from the CAT 4 race.

Thanks
Michael

5:02 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Michael, I'm working on posting the team photos for 360 Sports at the moment, and I have a couple of other irons in the fire too. I made a huge mistake using the new camera for this race, and it's taking some time to adjust the photos. Some big dummy who looks just like me managed to set the exposures two and a half stops under, so the originals look like mud. The next set should be up on the Flickr set tomorrow - Friday.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks alot, I enjoyed looking at all the ones already posted!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home