Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A short, quick post

Mary wanted to borrow my flashlight before she went outside to check on the bowl of cat food on the patio. We have a variety of cats, opossums, raccoons, dogs, and whatnot who empty the bowl very regularly.

"Didn't I give you a Maglite?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did," she said, "and I put it in the desk drawer."

"So why take mine?"

"Wellllll," she drawled, a sure-fire hint that what she had to say would be more than half a bubble off. "If I'm going to lose a flashlight, I'd rather lose yours!"

2 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

Hey Ed....this is off-topic, but my mom wants me to sell my dad's old camera equipment (he recently passed away)

Just wanted to know if you're interested....I'd rather sell it to someone I know or someone like you that I know will get some good use out of.

I have a Nikon N6006 in brand new condition with a 35-70 mm Nikon lens, A Nikon EM that is good condition with a 50mm Nikon lens, a Vivatar flash unit, a bunch of black and white and color film and a padded carrying case. A couple people told me I could get 150 bucks for everything.....would you be interested at 100 bucks plus shipping to where you live?

If not-no biggie, just asking around to all the folks I know to see if they are interested.

If you want me to send you some pics...just email me at

george.mcnally at gmail.com

Take care,

George

7:15 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

George, I'm certainly interested, but I'd have to wait until after the holidays. Sure, I'm working OT out the wazoo right now, but all the extra cash goes toward the family.

I lost your email address when I re-formatted this machine a few months ago. My spam trap email is ejwagnerjrATyahoo.com Contact me there, and I'll re-direct you to the private account.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home