Sunday, August 22, 2010

Konica Auto S2 update








Things have been busy here in Chateau CycleDog. I'm facing deadlines for three pieces, and I'm more than a little anxious about the biggest of them. It's been quite a lot of work. That's detracted from both CycleDog and the Examiner column, so if anyone's wondering, that's where I've been. Once the big project is finished and accepted, I'll paste some links. All writers are egotists, after all.


But not all has been glum. I snagged a replacement Konica Auto S2, a parts camera that will be used to fix the one I fumbled earlier this summer. This one has a very badly dented lens that - while it still works - is probably beyond repair. I'll post photos of it soon.


The real find in this one was the original owners manual with these outstanding illustrations. They are perhaps a bit overdone unless you're deliberately trying to attract 14 year old boys.


And what's with the little guy and his tiny little camera? Is he some kind of up-skirt perv?

Regardless, this too is on the back burner.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve A said...

"Chateau CycleDog."

Hmm, I shall have to make a post on my blog on this. Heh heh...

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Alike all alliteration, actually.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home