Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm confused...

Blogger will no longer support FTP after May first, so all content has to be migrated to their new system. However, when I tried to migrate CycleDog, nothing happens.

I don't recall doing this earlier, so I'm a little confused about what's going on. Hopefully, this will be resolved in advance of the cut off date. In truth, I've considered dropping this blog entirely in favor of the Examiner page. There's just so much time in a day, after all.

But there's a strong emotional attachment to CycleDog. Wally Crankset made his first appearance here and I've met a bunch of good people. I don't want that to go away. Besides, I don't think the Examiner is big enough to contain Wally's ego.

I'll try the migration process again, but if anyone hears screams coming from the Tulsa area around the first of May, that'll be me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Since you're hosted at blogspot.com, you don't need to worry about anything. I don't use blogspot.com, so it's the reason I switched to wordpress.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home