Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do you have hipsters?

There's a very funny piece from the Morning News in April of 2006, "Do You Have Hipsters?" I've never seen it until today. It's a real belly laugh.

LINK

(Excerpt)

Have you recently found yourself asking any of the following questions?
  • Whose fixed-gear bicycle is that in my garage?
  • Where do I keep misplacing the charger for my iPod Nano?
  • Why are there vast amounts of food mysteriously not missing from my pantry and refrigerator each week?
Yes? Then, chances are, you’ve got hipsters.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RANTWICK said...

Hey man, I just ain't hip. I do, however, ride a fixed gear.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I'm not hip either, Rantwick. I'm a hopeless old fud as far as my children are concerned. But that has advantages too. I keep asking my daughter to do to the monthly computer show so she can meet a nice geek-sorta guy. She just rolls her eyes. And this weekend there's a comic book convention in town. That should be fun too.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home