Tuesday, July 07, 2009

New Examiner post

I'm doing a series over on the Examiner titled "Why do they do that?" It's meant as an educational effort for both cyclists and motorists, explaining common bicycling practices. This actually started here on CycleDog when someone asked about frame materials in a comment. That got me thinking about things we take for granted, but may look inexplicable to someone unacquainted with cycling.

So....if there's something any of you feel I should add (and Fritz has already made some suggestions on Facebook) feel free to comment here or use the email link. Alternatively, you can click on the Examiner link and comment over there. Either way, it will reach me.

Now, it's been a very busy day and I have lots more to write, but it's getting late and I've been up since 4AM. Long day. It will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger RANTWICK said...

I think your "Why Do They Do That?" series is fantastic. I could go a very long way to bridging the gap between motorists and cyclists. I only wish that were syndicated all over the place, including Canada!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I'm glad to hear that you like it. Thanks!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home