Friday, November 28, 2008

Meanwhile, I was still thinkin',,,

Was it only a couple of weeks ago that Fritz said my snot rocket haiku rivaled Vogon poetry? Now, I ask you, should a charge like that go unanswered?

He said something about being gone for the weekend, so maybe I should sneak into Cyclelicious and add some suitably florid poetic, um, whatever, in order to increase the intellectual appeal. Or something like that. Regardless, it would be an outstanding opportunity to indulge both my creativity and some shameless rationalization.

Vogon poetry? Just see if I don't!

(Why yes, since you asked, I'm sitting around in the house being bored. Mary isn't feeling well. Both kids are at work. I have to find something to do and re-fried Vogon haiku with guacamole and beer sounds quite good just now.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Remember, Santa Claus is paying especially close attention now that Christmas is close, so you better be nice!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Fritz, I already know what Santa is bringing for me this year - another bucket of pre-mixed quick set for laying ceramic tile. He says I haven't been good enough for the traditional sack of coal.

But I'll still find some Vogon haiku for you!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gobbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.

Groop, I implore thee, my frooting turlingdromes....


ARRGGHH!!! I've succumbed to my own recall of said poetry...

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home