Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tour of Pennsylvania


(Image from Tour of PA)


The inaugural American Eagle Outfitters Tour of Pennsylvania Presented by Highmark Healthy High 5® kicks off Wednesday in Philadelphia and finishes Sunday in Pittsburgh. In between, the tour covers some terrain I've roamed while fishing or cycling. There's beautiful countryside and some gut-wrenching climbs. I wish I could be there.

Saturday's stage, as shown on the map above, goes within a couple of miles of the town where I grew up. I know those roads and I'd love to watch a race along them.

Link to maps and stage profiles.

If you get the chance to watch, please write something in comments. I'll try not to be too envious.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I'm hoping to catch portions of the riding in Pittsburgh on Saturday and Sunday, assuming my volunteer duties don't take me too far from the course.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home