Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another idea for advocacy...



I signed up with NowPublic during the ice storm. It's a news/social networking site. This is fun because it combines the functions of a web forum with easily accessed links to news articles. Naturally, since I'm deeply involved in bicycling advocacy I want to see if NowPublic offers another venue for cycling advocacy and education.

One thing they offer is an automatic posting mechanism, where a post to NowPublic is automatically posted to a member's blog. For now, I won't enable that, so CycleDog will remain focused on cycling. That may change sometime in the future, but I'll let you know if I decide to go that route.

There's a search box that includes members names, so if you're interested in following what I've posted over there, just do a search for CycleDog. Yeah, I know, it's not very imaginative but at least it's consistent.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home