Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday Musette

(Image from Vintage Velos)

Fritz reports over on Cycle-licious that natural disasters are good for search engine results. And it was good of him do do so because it reminded me that Oklahoma just had a....um....volcanic eruption, followed by a tsunami....and a dust storm. The big wave met the dust storm and it rained mud everywhere. We're just digging out from under it, in fact. Mud. Honest.

Also, Fritz appeared on the Spokesmen Podcast! He has a deep, almost gravel-like voice. I'll bet when he has a cold, he sounds like Barry White. Oh baby, baby.

I'm off in less than an hour to attend the Tulsa Bicycle Club meeting. I gave some thought to doing live blogging from there since the library has a free wi-fi connection. But I want to take photos too, so instead of the computer bag I'll carry the camera bag and a notepad. There was a bad moment earlier when I thought the camera's SD card had gone Tango Uniform, but it was only a brain glitch on my part.

Kristen Glover is on the TV doing yet another car commercial for daddy's lot. If her voice were a little bit higher, she'd only annoy the dogs 'cause I wouldn't be able to hear her. Just like those ring tones that only my kids can hear.

The news is doing a bit on performance enhancing drugs. It's the lead on ABC. Investigators have the names of over 30,000 customers of illegal labs producing steroids. As another blogger noted, in professional baseball, a first offense gets you counseling. In professional bicycle racing, it gets you fired.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tay said...

Tap tap tap. . . waiting for the C-Dog report from last night's TBC meeting.

Got drunk and couldn't make it. Next year, fo' shure.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Mud. Hahahahah!

Let me know when it's raining bike riding frogs and we'll come back.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home