Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Help! Help!

I'm trying to find the website for a new bicycle built around an infinitely variable drive system. I vaguely recall seeing something about it, something that I noticed only in passing. The reason I ask for help is because I simply cannot find it, and my increasingly porous memory doesn't help at all.

We were talking about electric cars at work today, and someone mentioned this drive system as a better alternative to an automotive automatic transmission.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I think you're thinking of the Nuvinci hub. I have a couple of bike photos that have this hub:

Titus custom Titanium frame.


Fat tire cruiser bike

4:53 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Thanks, Fritz! that's exactly what I was looking for.

5:13 PM  
Blogger The Donut Guy said...

I googled "CVT Bicycle" and found all kinds of stuff......just tryin' to help a fellow old guy out:-)

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home