Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Breaking News...

4PM CDT

The 300 bicycles stolen on a container over the weekend have been recovered by Dallas police. Just moments ago, I received an email confirmation that they've left Dallas and should be in Tulsa around 830PM. Some bikes may be missing from the shipment, but we won't know until they're off-loaded and counted.

This is wonderful news.

I must have had a dozen people inquire at work about these bikes and our effort to get them under area kids. I'm greatly relieved that we'll be able to carry on with the event.

Also, my mother-in-law put our predicament out on her prayer chain through her church in Pennsylvania. My deepest thanks to her and all those who prayed that these bicycles would be found.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

Outstanding:-)

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home