Sunday, January 14, 2007

The B-List

Tim the Masi Guy posted a list of bicycle blogs on his page, and the idea is spreading far and wide.

I subscribe to a bunch of blogs via Bloglines. The following list includes only the bicycle-related blogs, not the non-cycling ones. One of the more useful functions on Bloglines is the ability to subscribe to a search. My searches are more local and regional than national. So I read many more than are apparent in this list. You’ll notice I also subscribe to a search for “CycleDog”. That’s an exercise in humility, believe me!

My list changes frequently as I add or remove things.

* Belgium Knee Warmers

* Bicycle Design

* Bicycle Retailer

* Big Guy on a Bicycle

* Bike riding donut guy

* BikeBlog

* Bloglines Search: bbody:bicycle bbody:Oklahoma

* Bloglines Search: bbody:bicycle bbody:tulsa

* Bloglines Search: cycledog

BTA Blog

* Chris Writes.

* Critical Mass OKC

* Cyclelicious

* Cycler's Life

* The Cycling Dude

* Cycling Training Tips

* Dave Moulton's Bike Blog

* Fat Cyclist (0) (0)

* foldable walter (0) (2)

* masiguy

* Oil is for sissies

* Pimp This Town Vote Paul Tay

* Planet Cycling

* Shut Up and Drink the Kool-Aid!

* Spinopsys

* The Stella Scorcher and other Bicycle Projects

* Streetsblog

* Treadly and Me

* Tulsa Indy Gazetter

* Two Cities Two Wheels

* velorution

Labels: ,


Blogger Paul Tay said...

Santacon Critical Mass! Click Here To View Event

10:29 AM  
Blogger Fritz said...

You've got a couple I wasn't aware of.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home