Friday, July 14, 2006

OT - family news...

My daughter, Lyndsay, has been hospitalized with high fever, nausea, and jaundice. She may have contracted something during a mission trip to Mexico. At this point, we simply don't know. I'm hoping we can get her home over the weekend. Currently she's in an isolation unit.

So I haven't been writing much, and I definitely do not feel particularly humorous just now. I've burned through a bunch of vacation days, splitting the time between home and hospital. This has been difficult for all of us, but it's hit Mary hardest. She's staying at the hospital to assist Lyndsay to the bathroom and back, essentially acting as a private nurse. Lyndsay's her baby, after all, and even I know better than to get between mom and a sick kid!

We are all lions in defense of our children.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

I hope she gets better soon.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Frostbike said...

Ditto. Good thoughts are headed her way from Eagan.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home